Fort Wayne’s Dental Visionary
Dr. Allen is the founder of Afdent of Fort Wayne. Since 1985, Dr. Allen has served the dental needs of the Tri-State area. He is a 1984 graduate of the Indiana University School of Dentistry. Dr. Allen is a member of the American Dental Association, Indiana Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry.
Dr. Allen believes that it is important for new patients to have time to be heard – to express their goals and concerns. By such active listening, Dr. Allen involves the patient in the decision making process at each step of the initial consultation. Dr. Allen’s goal is to explain various treatment options the patient may have and detail the benefits of each approach.
Dr. Allen is married and has two children. The family enjoys downhill skiing, traveling, and bicycling.
- Graduated from the Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Afdent opens a second Affiliated Family Dentists in Fort Wayne
- Member of The IDA (Indiana Dental Association)
- Member of The ADA (American Dental Association)
- Member of The AGA (Academy of General Dentistry)
- Member of The IKDDS (Isaac Knapp District Dental Society )
- Distinguished Alumnus at Indiana School of Dentistry
- Certificate In Advanced Orthopedics, Orthodontics Cephalometrics and T.M.J. Therapy
- Certificate In Practical T.M.J. and Orthodontic Therapy
- Certificate In Maxillo Facial Orthopedics
- Certificate In Fixed Orthodontic Therapy
- Certificate In The Bimlar and Sassouni Cephalometrics Analysis
- Implant Dentistry Continuum Chicago - Implant Education
- Mission work through UMCORE - built houses for Hurricane Victims
- Afdent Participates in the Give Kids a Smile Program through the ADA