You can be part of a team of energetic and passionate people who work together, relentlessly helping each other out to provide a second-to-none experience for our patients.
Experience the Patient Friendly Difference as an Afdent Dentist
The Afdent model attracts people by meeting them where they are in life, encouraging them in their decision for improved oral health … a philosophy we call Patient Friendly Dentistry.
If you are a recent graduate looking for a career opportunity or an experienced dentist looking for a change, please consider Afdent.
New graduates as well as experience, well-qualified dentists will receive a guaranteed starting salary. This is a long-term employment opportunity with job security and no business management responsibilities.
Benefits to Joining Afdent:
- Higher salaries for new graduates and experienced dentists
- All salaries are guaranteed and not tied to production or quotas
- Fully paid malpractice insurance and medical insurance for your family
- 4-day work week with paid vacation and holidays
- No long-term contracts are required
Patient-centered dentistry and an overall superior dental experience is our focus. Presently with eight doctors on staff, fully expanded duties assistants, and a team approach to dentistry, we provide new graduates with an environment that promotes learning and personal growth.
You will receive plenty of patient exposure and training while working under the guidance of experienced doctors to perfect your skills. The variety of procedures performed and the number of patients available make the Afdent experience superior to any General Practice Residency program.
No long-term contracts are required, but a long-term salary structure may be presented with ownership opportunities. If you have a great attitude, like to keep busy, and enjoy helping people, please consider Afdent. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Come Visit on Us! We’ll Cover Your Travel and Hotel
Want to schedule your visit?
Send your resume to:
General Manager, Afdent
605 W. Douglas Road
Mishawaka, IN 46545
Expanded Dental Assistant
Expanded-Duties Dental Assistant
At Afdent “Patient Friendly Dentistry” we see all types of patients and we approach each one as the individual they are and not a number. Your superior clinical abilities combined with excellent customer service skills and ability to manage patients through difficult appointments help you instill confidence and trust in every patient you work with. You are part of a team of energetic and passionate people who work together, relentlessly helping each other out to provide a second-to-none experience for our patients.
As an Expanded Assistant at Afdent, you understand the value of time but also quality. The balance between the two is an art form and each day you work with your team at Afdent to give a world class performance. Join the area’s preferred dental care provider with a 99.6% patient satisfaction rate and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Perform usual and customary duties of an Expanded Dental Assistant
- Assist Doctor with placing and finishing down alloy and composite fillings using Matrix Bands/Wedges.
- Assist Doctor with adjusting dentures, partials, and flippers.
- Coordinate patient flow with front and back offices.
- Answer patient questions and address patient concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid Indiana Radiology License.
- 2 years of Expanded Functions assisting experience.
- Expanded Functions certificate.
Job Details and Benefits
- Full Time – 4 days per week (32-36 hours per week)
- Hourly, Non-Exempt
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health and life insurance
- 401K plan
- FREE Lunch
Afdent is an equal opportunity employer.
Mishawaka, IN (near South Bend) is a great community with excellent schools, shopping, and a low cost of living only 2 hours from Chicago and 45 minutes from Lake Michigan.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or mail to:
Afdent, 605 West Douglas Road
Mishawaka, IN 46545
Attn: General Manager, Wayne Pecina
Fax to 574-277-8108