Acrylic Partial Dentures
Acrylic partial dentures are temporary. Dentists commonly recommend them to their patients while more permanent dentures are still being made. Acrylic partial dentures, also known as dental flippers, are usually supported by metal clasps. The great thing about acrylic partial dentures is that they make it easier to add new teeth to an existing denture, thus easier to reline and repair. Additionally, it’s also easy to take in and out.
At Afdent Patient Friendly Dentistry, we take pride providing excellent cosmetic dentistry in Fort Wayne and Mishawaka, IN. One of them is our acrylic partial dentures, which is a great solution when the condition of your mouth is still changing. It can be made to replace some missing teeth now, and then modified later if more teeth need to be replaced.
Acrylic Partial Features:
- Handcrafted partial denture
- Custom designed using an impression of your mouth
- Flexible wire clasp that secures to your teeth for added stability
- Natural looking teeth and gums
- Easily add more teeth if needed
- Teeth available in over 30 shapes and shades
- Easily repaired if broken
- Made at the Afdent lab in Mishawaka
Afdent Denture Package:
- 7-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Free repairs for 1 year
- Free denture adjustments for life
- No appointment needed follow-up care
- Same day repairs and relines
- 0% APR available
Afdent Advantage Payment plans for all credit histories (terms and conditions may apply). Get in touch with us to learn more about our financing options.
If you’re planning to have your missing teeth replaced, and you are considering acrylic partial dentures, don’t hesitate to visit Afdent Patient Friendly Dentistry. We have reputable dental professionals who can help you make informed decisions about the most suitable teeth replacement option for you. We have dental clinics located in Mishawaka and Fort Wayne, IN. Visit us to learn more about acrylic partial denture cost. Set your appointment today!