Flexible Partial Dentures
Compared to a complete denture, this type of denture can replace a single tooth or a few teeth. Flexible partial dentures are made using thermoplastics like nylon. This makes them bendable and gives them a more comfortable fit in the mouth, unlike traditional dentures. Since flexible partial dentures don’t have a metal component, they give off a more natural look.
The Afdent Flexible Partial Denture is the most flexible denture we offer. It is made of 99% nylon so it does not feature a metal clasp, but it is still designed to secure to your remaining teeth for great stability.
Flexible Partial Features:
- Handcrafted partial denture
- Custom designed using an impression of your mouth
- 99% nylon for maximum flexibility
- Secures to your teeth for added stability
- No metal clasp
- Natural gums and appearance
- Lightweight and ultra-impact resistant
- Teeth available in over 30 shapes and shades
- Made at the Afdent lab in Mishawaka
Afdent Denture Package:
- 7 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects
- Free repairs for 1 year
- Free denture adjustments for life
- No appointment needed follow-up care
- Same day repairs and relines
- 0% APR available
Afdent Advantage Payment plans for all credit histories (terms and conditions may apply). Get in touch with us to learn more about our financing options.
If you’re planning to have your missing teeth replaced and considering having flexible partial dentures for front teeth, don’t hesitate to visit Afdent Patient Friendly Dentistry. We have a reputable dentist who can help you make informed decisions about the most suitable type of denture for you.
Apart from dentures, Afdent Patient Friendly Dentistry also offers other top-of-the-line dental services such as teeth cleaning, teeth whitening, wisdom tooth removal, and more. We have dental clinics located in Mishawaka and Fort Wayne, IN. So what are you waiting for? Set your appointment today! We’re looking forward to serving you.